autism

crafty folk who follow my blog

Thursday 17 July 2008

new foam stamps




hi not been very busy this week what with my silly back
but have made another notelet set the last one for a while mainly to show you the new foam stamps i had from qvc
decided on a romantic theme
so here they are the papers are k and co the stamps are blanche from qvc i just simply stamped them in stazon for the simple notelets made a little notebook to match

oh also made a post it note cover quite cute hope you like them
gill

11 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Yes, I do like them! Love the post-it note holder. Now wouldn't that look nice on my desk instead of the tatty old post-its that are there at the moment!
Hope your back feels better soon!
Ruth x

Jamie Martin said...

Both of these are beautiful, they are so different and both lovely :)

SBS Sister

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Thanks for commenting on my snowmen cards! I couldn't resist making one more and I've added it to my blog!

~Emma~ said...

Hi Gill. I think our backs come out in sympathy with each other! Its been agony this week even sitting at my craft desk and have felt like screaming.
Sorry going off on another tangent there! I want these stamps...they are gorgeous! I think you need to give us a on line tutorial on how to make all of these as they are fab! Sending you lots of hugs and I really do hope your back starts behaving! Emma.x

Carolina said...

This has got to be one of the sweetest and darling post-it holders and the notes set is just as pretty! TFS!!!

Ana Baird said...

They're beautiful!

nessy said...

love these folders ~stunning!! great papers you have chosen !
hope your back is better soon
vanessa xx

Jenn said...

Your notelet set is just absolutely stunning and I love the cute little post-it holder!

Manda said...

These are both gorgeous Gilly. Love the notelet idea. mand xxx

jo said...

Gorgeous projects Gill! hope your back is improving.

Sadie said...

Fantastic work Gill - so gorgeous