crafty folk who follow my blog

Monday, 23 May 2011

selling for charity

here are some items i have been making which i am planning on selling to help raise funds for the jigsaw group which is a support group for children and young people with asperger syndrome.
hopefully folks will support us by buying some of these items 80% of anything i sell will go to the fund the other 20% will go back into the kitty to buy more stock
hope you like what i have made so far

No comments: