autism

crafty folk who follow my blog

Friday 1 March 2013

long time no see

hi all
well it's been a year since writing on my blog
thought i would pick up where i left off and start to upload some of my creations again

i still do paper crafting but have now took  up jewellery making too so will have more to show you,hope you will drop by and have a nosey

so for my first post for 2013 thought i would show you some of my recent piece of jewellery. then hopefully will pop on weekly to show you what i have made that week whether it be paper crafting altered art or jewellery.

have built up quite a liking for semi precious stones and shells so here are some of my first makes using those
also have been making shamballa bracelets in many different colours so will show you a few of those too.



if you want to see more pics of stuff i have made in the last year or so pop by my facebook page as there are many pics there. bye for now gill x

No comments: