autism

crafty folk who follow my blog

Sunday 23 March 2008

pearl anniversary



made this today
hubby's mom and step dad have their 30th wedding anniversary in april so needed to get this made and ready to post as they live in spain
i have made this card and a keepsake book too
they will be able to put some pics in the little book and their own journaling too there are pics of the book in the slide show as made that a little while back
hope you like the card
i used some carol wilsom papers and the cricut and the at the alter stamp i'm quite pleased with it but am tempted to fiddle so have wrapped it up or i will end up taking it appart and messing as it's not quite as i want it but not sure what i want to change so just in case i ruin it it's all sealed and ready to go
gill

7 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful card Gill. Thanks for my award. I've tagged you (sorry), please see my blog for details. xx vicki xx

Toni said...

No, NO! Don't mess with it, don't do it! It's gilded, romantic, lovely, sweetly embellished -- totally feels like the day itself & the memories it brings.

Andria said...

Absolutely gorgeous and elegant! TFS

Carolina said...

Holly wow - what a gorgeous card!

Thanks so much for the award...you are so sweet.

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

It's beautiful, Gill! So romantic and absolutely lovely. Thank you for my award! You made my day, friend! I will post catch up on all awards and tags as soon as I can this week.

Veronica said...

OH i love this so beautiful... wow

pickle said...

Wow Gill what a beautiful card.
I have been admiring you're creations over on docrafts for some time now and they just get better and better. Just joined the land of blogging so i thought i'd stop by and say hi.
Kerry x