autism

crafty folk who follow my blog

Sunday 19 July 2009

sorry i have been away for so long

hi girlies
i'm so sorry i haven't been around for so long not been feeling too good with one thing and another
just not had much interest in anything much
still struggling along but thought i would blog these cards
i have made them for my MIL 70th so thought i would show you them
i am making an album for her too it's took months due to not feeling on top of the world but it's nearly finished it is made with the same daisy k and co design as the card
will try and get around your blogs whilst i'm here to see what you are all up too
catch you all again soon
gillxx



4 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Gill
I haven't been motivated to do much lately so popped over to see how you are. These cards are lovely so glad to see you back!
I have to get my mojo back from where it's hiding to do some family cards soon. I would do some summer cards but summer seems to be hiding too!
Take care
Karen x

Caroljenks said...

Hi Gill,

Nice to 'see' you again ;) Sorry you've not been too good.

Love your card - as gorgeous as ever!

'Speak' soon,

Carol x

Unknown said...

Hi Gill, beautiful card but you always make such lovely ones. Sorry you are not feeling so good and hope this comment finds you a bit improved.
Take care - ChrissyX

Anonymous said...

Well Hello Gill

Long time no see!!
remember me samantha from Cumbria
I have a son with aspergers too!

I have the docraft name samantha and had the cat signature...

Do you remember me?

hugs to you sorry you have not been feeling well great to see you and I found your blog through Carol!! thanks carol hunny! t ehehhee :0)

great cards too! as always :0)

Samantha